Before registration, you need to understand that
- Each participant can only submit one design.
- Please confirm that it is the correct document before submitting your work. Any submission errors will not be accepted.
- Submit your artwork at Artwork Submission only. Artwork sent by any other platforms will not be accepted.
- The submitted work must be original, unpublished and is a previously unproduced work.
- The jury will not announce the score of the work to the participants or the public.
- It is prohibited to use representations which include any form of intellectual properties which belong to other third parties, including but not limited to characters, brands, logos, images, illustrations, styles, compositions and linguistic expression.
- The participant is the legal owner of all rights in the materials (editorial and photogenic) contained in the submission and this shall be transferred from the participant to Ultifresh upon submission.
- The ownership of the work belongs to the organizer after submission, and the organizer has the right to use the work for public purposes without further notice.
- Ultifresh reserves the right to replace any prize with prizes of equal or greater value.
- Ultifresh may withdraw prizes and/or terminate the merchandising of t-shirts based on the Artwork by the Champion, regardless of the originality of the Artwork submitted by the participant, if it is found that a similar Artwork has already been publicly made available from outside of ULTIFRESH stores.
Most importantly, Participants must fill in the registration form to be eligible to participate in this competition.
60% – Evaluation from judges
· Topic (20%) – The theme is prominent, and the message can be conveyed quickly and accurately, making it clear to people at a glance.
· Visual Effects (10%) – The artwork is beautiful, harmonious and have good visual effects.
· Creativity (10%) – Novel and unique, clever use of inspiration to express the theme without obscuring the topic.
· Colors (10%) – With perfect color matching, beauty and coordination, the color can be exaggerated, with visual impact, making the theme more expressive.
· Composition (10%) – It has a reasonable level, strong communication integrity, and a three-dimensional sense.
40% – Online voting
100% – Total